|Inspiration Photo by Kat Lovasi|
The workshop participants were all using the same inspiration image, a photo by photographer Kat Lovasi.
I think you will agree that the diversity of style and expression are amazing.
created this lovely version:
Interview with Connie
1. Did this project challenge you? Yes
2. Did you enjoy the process? Yes
3. Did you learn something new/different and stretch your boundaries? Definitely
4. What was the easiest/hardest concept or technique to accomplish? Selecting fabrics & cutting into small pieces was very challenging to me. I can look a my piece & see I didn’t cut small enough pieces.
5. Were you surprised that you accomplished such a complicated piece without a pattern or template? Yes! I first I was very skeptical that it would turn into anything recognizable. The turning point was doing the window & shutters!
6. Did you Develop/improve your Artist Eye? Hopefully I developed a little.
7. How do you feel about your personal accomplishment? Do you like your artwork? Yes I like it and now I am inspired.
8. Were you surprised by your own creativity, innovative decisions, and how? Very surprised that I could accomplish this project and put some of my own touches to it.